Saturday, February 14, 2009

Its Alive!!!

Actually I thought it would be better off without one...
I thought it was futile, useless... whats the use of something so insignificant right?
It was just mostly random acts...
I thought I was WASTING my time...
My LOVE was waning.. I was actually at one point considered destroying it...

The worst part? It was never a girl...
Its my freaking BLOG....

But then I felt kinda stupid, for so long it had been a part of me, only until lately had it been apart of me....
What i thought was insignificant was actually a bit of me, expressed in words.... memories of a boy (hopefully fast forwarding to be a man la)...

So now I decided to close that OLD chapter of my life and start with a new one a NEW chapter..
(at least the online version of me will a).....
Introducing the latest version of BlueApple, the Chemical Apple!!!
volatile yet stable, weak but persistent, tidy yet messy, fake and real... the life of a student pursuing the field of chemical engineering.. Its all Wrong... Pessimistic? I think Optimistic...
why I say "Its All Wrong"? Its because sometimes at certain point of our life, we seem to make lots of decisions which either turns out wrong or others say its wrong... (at least for me thats the problem la)...

Anyway now that I'm pursuing Chemical Engineering, my online personality has gotta change too rite?
So let the fun begins!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment